So, for the first time in two weeks – we made it into the gym on a Monday night.
- 30 minutes cardio (recumbent stationary bike)
- Chest 3×10 45 lbs (chest press machine)
- Back 3×10 45lbs (seated row)
- Shoulders 3×10 25 lbs (double shoulder press machine)
- Biceps 3×10 30 lbs (bar/cable pull-up)
- Triceps 2×10 20 lbs (cable pull-down)
- 10 minutes cool down (walking on the track)
It started to rain before we headed home and continued until well after we got there. Tomorrow should be the lower body workout. Our goal is to go to the gym 4 days this week. I’ll have to weigh myself tomorrow as it’s been a while.