|Lunch||Pulled pork sandwiches.|
|Dinner||Tortellini & Bolonaise Pasta sauce.|
|Sunday||Breakfast||Fruit Pancakes & cut up melon & banana.|
|Lunch||Soup & 1/2 chicken sandwich.|
|Dinner||Meatloaf & spinach salad with pear dressing, blue cheese & walnuts.|
|Monday||Breakfast||WW toast, PB & low-sugar jam, light juice, banana.|
|Lunch||Onigiri (tuna) with chicken tender & cut up vegetables, yogurt & flax seed.|
|Dinner||Sauteed chicken breasts and steamed vegetables.|
|Tuesday||Breakfast||3/4 cup whole grain cereal, skim milk, banana.|
|Lunch||Raman Soup, fruit & crackers.|
|Dinner||Indian lentil soup.|
|Wednesday||Breakfast||WW toast, PB & low-sugar jam, light juice, banana.|
|Lunch||Tuesday’s leftovers, crackers, fruit.|
|Dinner||Spinach salad with pear dressing, blue cheese & walnuts with baked lemon-pepper fish.|
|Thursday||Breakfast||Hard boiled egg, 1 pc ww toast, butter, light juice, banana.|
|Lunch||Wednesday’s leftovers. fruit, yogurt & flax seed.|
|Dinner||Grilled Cheeseburgers on whole wheat (all dressed – lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers).|
|Friday||Breakfast||Oatmeal & fruit, light juice.|
|Lunch||Mini-burgers, cut up vegetables, yogurt & flax seed.|
|Dinner||Beef stew with red wine & potatoes (Pax Tharda).|
This week is, perhaps, a bit overly planned. I’ve never successfully planned 5 dinners in a row (without making severe modifications), let alone lunch and breakfast; but this week I figured I’d give it a try. New recipes are linked; old one’s aren’t.
My weekly to-do list in the kitchen is as follows:
- Friday (Nov 9): Make Pulled pork sandwiches, start the chicken broth in the crock pot.
- Saturday: Make the pasta sauce & bake a pear & peach cobbler. Move the broth to the fridge to cool.
- Sunday: Make mealtloaf & 2x onigiri (tuna). Skim the broth & freeze (some in containers, some in ice-cube trays).
- Monday: Pack chciken soup broth & cook up extra chicken for lunch.
- Tuesday: Prep Friday’s dinner for the crock pot
- Friday: Bake something for dinner/desert.